Grow With Us
Life is fast but fun. The potential for growth and adventure have never been greater.
At Four Points FCU, we see an exciting future for our members, and it all starts with making personal finance easy and convenient so you can experience more life and less stress.
Whether you’re a young student, or a busy young mom balancing career and a couple of toddlers; a Graduate Student, or a Boomer starting your third career, Four Points is here to serve, equip and empower you to achieve your dreams.
We believe your best days are ahead, and that’s why we invite you to let Four Points help you
GROW THROUGH LIFE.
Our True North
Our name embodies our commitment to help our members navigate their financial lives with financial education, low-fee products and high quality service. Your needs and your best interests guide us. When we design financial products like car loans and mortgages or checking and savings accounts, we maximize their value to you and your financial life. We keep our members in mind too as we deliver our services. That means you can always expect someone to be available and helpful when you call.
Since 1934, Four Points has helped members of all ages make wise financial decisions for each of the four financial points in life. From childhood through college and raising a family to retirement and beyond, we apply innovation and insight to help our members grow. Being a virtual credit union with members in all 50 states forced us to innovate early on to meet the needs of our members. We quickly adopted and embraced technologies like electronic signatures and online account opening to make banking simple and convenient for our members.
Four Points combines convenient online and mobile banking with the personalized service of knowledgeable Member Assistants. Every Four Points team member has a deep commitment of service that is summarized in our Four Guiding Principles:
- Integrity First: We will do the right thing, for every member, every single time.
- Improve & Innovate: We will continually focus on developing new ways to make our services simpler, easier and cost effective for our members
- Inspire & Encourage: We will create a wonderful customer experience so that the service we provide at Four Points, is one of the high points of a member’s day.
- Go Above & Beyond: We know how busy real life is, so we actively assist members with paperwork, special arrangements, and find ways to make things easier and less of a hassle.
Four Points is committed to continually educating members of all ages so that they can make wise financial decisions for every point in life.
How To Join Four Points
If you are a consumer who lives, works, attends school or worship services in any of the Midwestern states:
- South Dakota
You can join through the Nebraska Consumer Council (NECC). Membership in the NECC is simple and FREE for Four Points Members! Click here for more details: NECC
Employees & Family
- Farm Credit
- Farmers National
- Nebraska Cooperatives
- South Dakota Wheat Growers
- Immediate Family members of any existing Four Points member (Spouse, Child, Sibling, Parent, Grandparent, Grandchild)