05/14/2020: Branch Re-Opening
Beginning today, our main branch lobby is re-open to the public, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm CST/CDT, Monday – Friday. During this transition, you may notice a few changes to our operations, protocols, and staffing.
A safety door and teller window have been installed inside our vestibule area of the branch. We ask that only one member or visitor enter the vestibule at a time, in order to support healthy social distancing. When inside the vestibule, please wait at the safety door and a Member Service Specialist will be there to assist you as soon as possible. If you are physically unable to enter the branch, please give us a call at (402) 431-5155.
We do encourage our members to utilize our free online & mobile banking systems, which can save you a trip to the branch. Transfer funds between accounts, deposit checks, send money to family & friends, and pay bills–all electronically, where ever you are!
To protect our members and employees, we ask you please observe the following safety instructions:
- Clean Hands Often
- Wash your hands with soap and hot water or use a hand sanitizer, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Avoid Close Contact
- Please maintain social distance in our facilities by allowing 6 feet of space between yourself and others.
- Cover Coughs & Sneezes
- Remember to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash and sanitize your hands immediately.
- Wear A Mask
- While face masks are not mandatory, you should strongly consider using face coverings while in public, and particularly when using mass transit.
- Stay Home When Sick
We appreciate your understanding, patience, and support, and hope to see you soon!
04/14/2020: Economic Impact Payments
The IRS has begun issuing direct deposits for the Economic Impact Payments (informally known as “stimulus checks”). Note that deposit schedules will vary between eligible recipients. After you receive a payment, you will be mailed a confirmation letter in approximately 15 days to confirm where your payment was deposited and for how much. Lost payments should be reported to the IRS immediately.
For information on payment eligibility, timelines, and amounts, please visit the IRS Economic Impact Payment Information Center.
Be on the look out for these common scams regarding Economic Impact Payments:
- Speed up Payment By Paying a Fee
- If a third party service calls or emails you and says they can speed up or release your payment for a fee, do not respond! The Economic Impact Payments will be processed automatically, with a limited number of people needing to complete additional steps to process their payment. If in doubt, you can check your eligibility and payment instructions here.
- IRS Impersonations
- The IRS will not call you, text you, email you, or contact you on social media asking for personal or bank account information – even related to the Economic Impact Payments. They also will never ask for payment over the phone for any reason, especially with credit cards and prepaid gift cards.
- Requests to Verify Sensitive Information
- Do not give out sensitive information to callers or emails, asking you to verify account information or social security numbers in order to claim your payment.
- Bogus Checks
- As of April 13th, the IRS has begun the first wave of payments, starting with direct deposits. Actual paper checks will be processed at a later time. Any Economic Impact Payment checks acquired through the mail during this early period will most likely be bogus and a danger to deposit or cash. More information regarding paper checks will be posted here.
Always Open Online
Access your account information, transfer funds, and mobile deposit 24 hours a day.
FRAUD ALERT WARNING
With a trending rise in mobile phone scams and phishing e-mails, we would like to remind our members to please safeguard all financial account information, in order to prevent fraud opportunities.
Remember–a Four Points FCU employee will never call and ask for personal information such as account numbers, online banking logins, etc. If you have a question or concern, please give us a call at 1(800) 323-2786.
Board of Directors Nomination & Petition Information
UPCOMING HOLIDAY HOURS
|New Year’s Day||Jan 1, 2020||Closed|
|MLK Jr. Day||Jan 20, 2020||Closed|
|Presidents’ Day||Feb 17, 2020||Closed|
|Memorial Day||May 25, 2020||Closed|
|Labor Day||Sep 7, 2020||Closed|
|Veteran’s Day||Nov 11, 2020||Closed|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 26, 2020||Closed|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 27, 2020||Closed|
|Christmas Eve||Dec 24, 2020||8 AM – 12 PM|
|Christmas Day||Dec 25, 2020||Closed|
How are we doing?
We strive to provide you the best service possible. Please let us know what we’re doing right with a quick review!