Branch Lobby Closure
For the safety of our members and employees, our branch lobby is currently closed. We are now offering curb-side assistance during this temporary closure.
Curb-side service is available Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 3:00 pm. For immediate curb-side assistance, please call (402) 431-5155 from your vehicle. Special transaction limits may apply. Curb-side service is weather permitting.
Please contact us at 1-800-323-2786 or at email@example.com with questions or for more details.
|Service||Service Access Points|
|Member Service||Please call 1-800-323-2786 or locally at 402-431-5180, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Cash Deposits, Cash Withdrawals, Check Withdrawal||• Curb-side service at our branch
• Check withdrawals may also be requested by calling 1-800-323-2786 or locally at 402-431-5180, or e-mail us at email@example.com
• Access to nearly 30,000 surcharge-free ATMs in the Co-Op Network
|Check Deposits or Loan Payments by Check||• Mobile Deposit through the Four Points App.
• Curb-side service at our branch.
• Mail in your deposit or payment
|Electronic Loan Payments||• Mobile App or Online Transfer
• Curb-side service at our branch
|Wires, ACH Requests||Please call 1-800-323-2786 or locally at 402-431-5180, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org|
|New Accounts or Loans||Online at www.fourpointsfcu.org or call 1-800-323-2786 or locally at 402-431-5180.|
|Credit Card Service||Please call 1-800-944-2726 for general service, 1-866-563-1335 for lost or stolen cards.|
Responding to COVID-19
Four Points FCU has the health and well-being of their members and employees in mind, which is why we are actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation as presented by the Centers for Disease Control & Prevention (CDC). In addition, the credit union has taken the following precautions:
- Pandemic level training has been implemented for all employees, in the event contamination or infection does occur at or near the branch.
- Staff members have been encouraged to keep a careful eye on their personal health, as well as remain in constant contact through shared communication lists.
- Supplementary cleaning schedules have been established to ensure common surfaces within the branch and offices are sterilized and clean, beyond our normal daily regiment.
- In the event vital news or information must be sent, we will post notifications on our website, through e-mail, and/or on Facebook or Twitter.
We would also like to offer daily precautions you can take to mitigate exposure:
- Consider using our free online banking system* or mobile banking app* to accomplish a majority of your financial errands such as transferring money, paying bills, or depositing checks.
- Avoid or limit close contact with those who are feeling ill.
- Refrain from touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water, for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water is unavailable, it is recommended to apply hand sanitizer to all surfaces of your hands. The sanitizer should be comprised of at least 60% alcohol, and should be applied to hands only when they’re dry.
- Stay home if you’re feeling ill, unless you need to visit a hospital or clinic for testing or emergency treatment.
- Clean and disinfect commonly touched surfaces daily. This includes door knobs, handles, desks, keyboards, faucets, etc.
- The latest information regarding COVID-19 can be found on the CDC Resource Center.
If you have been financially impacted by COVID-19, please give us a call or send us an e-mail–we’re here to help!
*Fees may apply to external transfers. Member must agree to the Four Points FCU Online Banking Terms & Agreements before accessing the free Online Banking system. See Membership Disclosures for additional information.
Always Open Online
Access your account information, transfer funds, and mobile deposit 24 hours a day.
FRAUD ALERT WARNING
With a trending rise in mobile phone scams and phishing e-mails, we would like to remind our members to please safeguard all financial account information, in order to prevent fraud opportunities.
Remember–a Four Points FCU employee will never call and ask for personal information such as account numbers, online banking logins, etc. If you have a question or concern, please give us a call at 1(800) 323-2786.
Board of Directors Nomination & Petition Information
UPCOMING HOLIDAY HOURS
|New Year’s Day||Jan 1, 2020||Closed|
|MLK Jr. Day||Jan 20, 2020||Closed|
|Presidents’ Day||Feb 17, 2020||Closed|
|Memorial Day||May 25, 2020||Closed|
|Labor Day||Sep 7, 2020||Closed|
|Veteran’s Day||Nov 11, 2020||Closed|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 26, 2020||Closed|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 27, 2020||Closed|
|Christmas Eve||Dec 24, 2020||8 AM – 12 PM|
|Christmas Day||Dec 25, 2020||Closed|
How are we doing?
We strive to provide you the best service possible. Please let us know what we’re doing right with a quick review!