09/15/2020: Branch Re-Opening
Beginning on Thursday, September 17th, our branch will be fully opened to the public! This means our temporary service window will be removed, and members will have access once again to the full lobby.
Four Points FCU is committed to the safety of all staff and members, so please consider the following options when wanting to open an account, apply for a loan, or other utilize traditional desk services beyond withdrawing/depositing:
- Apply online, or send in account requests electronically for contact-free processing
- Request a masked desk meeting, featuring plexiglass dividers
- Utilize curbside service by calling (402) 431-5180
As a reminder, please keep at least 6 feet distance between members and staff, as noted by our safety floor decals.
We do encourage our members to utilize our free online & mobile banking systems, which can save you a trip to the branch. Transfer funds between accounts, deposit checks, send money to family & friends, and pay bills–all electronically, where ever you are!
To protect our members and employees, we ask you please observe the following safety instructions:
- Clean Hands Often
- Wash your hands with soap and hot water or use a hand sanitizer, especially after touching frequently used items or surfaces.
- Avoid Close Contact
- Please maintain social distance in our facilities by allowing 6 feet of space between yourself and others.
- Cover Coughs & Sneezes
- Remember to always cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow. Throw used tissues in the trash and sanitize your hands immediately.
- Wear A Mask
- Masks are currently mandated by Omaha and should be worn correctly at all times within the branch and lobby. If this mandate changes in the future, masks are encouraged to be worn to prevent illness.
- Stay Home When Sick
Thank you! We look forward to helping you grow through life.
Always Open Online
Access your account information, transfer funds, and mobile deposit 24 hours a day.
FRAUD ALERT WARNING
With a trending rise in mobile phone scams and phishing e-mails, we would like to remind our members to please safeguard all financial account information, in order to prevent fraud opportunities.
Remember–a Four Points FCU employee will never call and ask for personal information such as account numbers, online banking logins, etc. If you have a question or concern, please give us a call at 1(800) 323-2786.
Board of Directors Nomination & Petition Information
UPCOMING HOLIDAY HOURS
|New Year’s Day||Jan 1, 2020||Closed|
|MLK Jr. Day||Jan 20, 2020||Closed|
|Presidents’ Day||Feb 17, 2020||Closed|
|Memorial Day||May 25, 2020||Closed|
|Labor Day||Sep 7, 2020||Closed|
|Veteran’s Day||Nov 11, 2020||Closed|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 26, 2020||Closed|
|Thanksgiving||Nov 27, 2020||Closed|
|Christmas Eve||Dec 24, 2020||8 AM – 12 PM|
|Christmas Day||Dec 25, 2020||Closed|
How are we doing?
We strive to provide you the best service possible. Please let us know what we’re doing right with a quick review!