A Surefire Strategy
Highlighted features of product
It's nice to find something you can feel confident about.
No, not that financial market. No taking your money on an up-and-down, roller-coaster ride. Instead, a Money Market produces rock-solid earnings without tying up your funds for long time periods. It's versatile, too, working nicely as a stand-alone saving strategy or a key piece of a balanced portfolio.
- Money Markets pay higher dividend rates than most traditional Savings accounts
- Four Points offers a five-tiered Money Market rate structure, with bigger balances earning higher returns
- Higher rates kick in at $25,000, $50,000, $100,000 and $150,000
- Easy access to funds whenever you need them
- All deposits insured by the National Credit Union Administration