Free Up Funds
Highlighted features of product
Buy yourself a little extra breathing room.
Sometimes life comes at you fast - and you get hit with out-of-the-blue expenses. And sometimes you want to carve out extra cash for a trip, a big purchase, or something else special. At Four Points, we can provide financial relief by letting you skip the occasional loan payment. But it's important to understand how the process works.
Completed Skip-A-Pay forms should be e-mailed to email@example.com
- Make your request by downloading the form linked to on this page and submitting it as directed.
- The next available due date on your loan will be skipped, as long as your request is submitted at least 3-4 days prior to your incoming payment date.
- Requests for future month skips cannot be processed.
- Members can “skip” an eligible loan payment once per year, per loan.
- Interest will continue to accrue at the normal rate.
- Excludes loans secured by real estate, credit cards, lines of credit, and single-payment loans.
- There is a $30 fee that applies per loan payment skipped. That fee can be enclosed with application or debited from your Checking account.