Highlighted features of product
It's a chance to take a bite out of your tuition bill.
Four Points Federal Credit Union annually awards two $1,000 college scholarships to graduating high school seniors or students currently attending an accredited technical school or two-year or four-year college.
The 2022/2023 Scholarship Program is now open and available for eligible member participants!
To become eligible for one of the two available $1,000 scholarship awards, an applicant must:
- Be a primary Four Points FCU account holder, in good standing
- Carry a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Submit the following documents, along with a completed application form
- A copy of their latest academic transcripts, official or unofficial
- A letter of recommendation from a non-family member
- A completed 500-word essay over the topic listed on the application form
Please note that parental membership does not automatically qualify a child for scholarship eligibility, as each applicant must be listed as the primary account holder. Joint accounts are acceptable, if the applicant is listed as the primary.