Highlighted features of product
It's a chance to take a bite out of your tuition bill.
Four Points annually awards two $1,000 scholarships to graduating high school seniors or students currently attending an accredited technical school or two-year or four-year college.
The 2021/2022 Scholarship Program is currently closed for this year; however, the 2022/2023 application process will return during May 2022.
- Applicant must be a Four Points FCU primary account holder, in good standing.
- Parental membership does not solely qualify a potential applicant.
- Applicant cannot be an employee, board member, or other volunteer committee member of Four Points Federal Credit Union, nor an immediate family member of the above mentioned such as a sister, brother, son, or daughter.
- Minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average.
- High school or collegiate transcripts must be submitted, though sensitive data may be removed.
- Submit one letter of recommendation from a non-family member.
- Submit complete application, required documents, and the required 500-word essay.