Academic Scholarship Application
Phone: (800) 323-2786
Four Points FCU believes in the wishes and dreams of their members and the community.
In order to help make those wishes and dreams come true, Four Points would like to offer a $1,000 scholarship to a graduating high school senior or a student currently attending a two-year or
If you plan to further your education, we'd love to help! Simply download the application below, follow the instructions listed, and return the requested materials.
One winner will be selected after all submissions have been reviewed, and their name will be published in an upcoming Four Points FCU newsletter and on our social media channels.
• Applicant must be a primary member of Four Points in good standing (Parental membership does not qualify applicant).
• Minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point average.
• Applicant cannot be an employee, board member, or other volunteer committee member of Four Points Federal Credit Union, nor an immediate family member of the above mentioned such as a sister, brother, son, or daughter.
• Submit application and required 500 word essay.
• Submit one letter of recommendation (non-family member).
Deadline: July 1st, 2019
The winner of the Four Points Federal Credit Union Scholarship agrees that upon acceptance of the scholarship, permission is granted to Four Points Federal Credit Union to use the winner’s name and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
All entries shall become the property of Four Points Federal Credit Union and cannot be returned. Four Points Federal Credit Union will not be responsible for entries that are lost, damaged, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, or arrive with postage due.
© 2019 Four Points Federal Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.