2021-2022Academic Scholarship Application
Four Points FCU believes in the wishes, dreams, and aspirations of their members.
In order to help make those wishes and dreams come true, we would like to offer two $1,000 college scholarships to graduating high school seniors or students currently attending a two-year or
If you plan to further your education, let us help! Simply download the application below, follow the instructions listed, and return the requested materials before the final submission date.
Two recipients will be selected after all submissions have been reviewed, and their names will be published in the August Four Points FCU newsletter and on our social media channels.
• Applicant must be a primary member of Four Points FCU, in good standingParental membership does not solely qualify a potential applicant
• Minimum 2.5 cumulative grade point averageHigh school or collegiate transcripts must be submitted, sensitive data may be removed
• Applicant cannot be an employee, board member, or other volunteer committee member of Four Points Federal Credit Union, nor an immediate family member of the above mentioned such as a sister, brother, son, or daughter
• Submit complete application, required documents, and the required 500 word essay
• Submit one letter of recommendation This must be from a non-family member
Deadline: June 30th, 2021
The winners of the Four Points Federal Credit Union Scholarship agree that upon acceptance of the scholarship, permission is granted to Four Points Federal Credit Union to use the individual winner’s name and likeness for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity without additional compensation. Furthermore, the individual recipient agrees to send Four Points Federal Credit Union a current digital photo, as per instructions sent at a later date after notice of winning. All applicable taxes are the responsibility of the scholarship recipients. All entries shall become the property of Four Points Federal Credit Union and cannot be returned. Four Points Federal Credit Union will not be responsible for entries that are lost, damaged, illegible, incomplete, misdirected, or arrive with postage due. Federally insured by NCUA.
© 2021 Four Points Federal Credit Union. All Rights Reserved.
510 N. 127th St, Omaha, NE 68154